Options for Postgraduate Students

If you are a postgraduate student, Unipol may be able to help you find accommodation in a few different ways.

  1. By posting on the Student to Student Notice Board

  2. By attending a mixing day arranged for a PGCE, Postgraduate and Mature Students

  3. House Hunting Online. Unipol’s website advertises over 14,000 bed spaces a year offering plenty of choice.

You can contact Unipol in Leeds on 0113 243 0169 or

You may also wish to look at Carr Mills, or The Triangle (which offers short term lets)
Alternatively you can contact our accommodation team who will be able to discuss your options with you - call 0113 222 3411 or

Questions about accommodation?

0113 222 3411 |

More about life on campus


Prepare for a professional career through access to Leeds College of Music's state-of-the-art facilities


All our tutors are active musicians and experts in their field. Meet the professionals



From services to societies, Leeds College of Music Students' Union is at the centre of student life