Confirmation of Results Service

Application for Issue of Transcripts 

A transcript is available to students who have completed within 10-15 years preceding their request. Transcripts contain a breakdown of the subjects you studied during your course and the results you obtained for each subject.

Students who graduated in 2006 and thereafter will be issued with a duplicate of the original Bologna transcript and diploma supplement issued at graduation. Students who graduated before 2006 will be issued with a duplicate of the results transcripts that were issued after each successful year of completion on the programme.

Unfortunately the College may not be able to provide transcript records for students who have completed beyond 10 years of their request. However, as an alternative a letter of confirmation of study can be provided.

Complete a Transcript Request form here

Application for Issue of Duplicate Certificates

The College does not issue duplicate certificates awarded for any of its taught programmes. Please contact one of the following:

For programmes validated by the University of Bradford:

Please the website here and read the Certificates section at the bottom.

For programmes validated by the University of Leeds:

Please visit the university store here for a Replacement degree certificate. Or you can call the Student Services Centre on 0113 3438877, option 4 for Statement Letters and option 5 for Replacement Certificates

For programmes validated by the Open University

The below application form should be read thoroughly, completed and sent back to the Exams Team at Leeds College of Music along with a cheque payable to 'The Open University' for £40. The application shall then be forwarded by the College to the Open University on your behalf. Please include on the form a telephone number should the College need to contact you about the application.

Do not send the form directly to the Open University as the application shall not be accepted.

Download a copy of the duplicate certificate application form here

For programmes validated by Edexcel (including HND Programmes) please contact:

Edexcel Customer Service,
One90 High Holborn,
London WC1V 7BH

Telephone: 0844 576 0026

Both former HE and FE students wishing to obtain a replacement certificate can complete the online form here on the Edexcel website. You can obtain certificates for qualifications such as BTECs, HNDs, Keyskills, ALAN & Functional Skills.

More ways to get involved


Participate in our two flagship conferences, the International Festival for Innovations in Music Production and Composition (iFIMPaC) and the Leeds International Jazz Education Conference (LIJEC) 

What's On

Our packed concert season welcomes everyone from global stars to up-and-coming talents – and Leeds College of Music students are always at the heart of the programme


Further your studies, focus on your specialism and work alongside Creative Practitioners with our PGDip, MMus and MA in Performance or Composition