Information for international students

Music students need a lot of time to practice their work.  This means that spare time can be extremely limited especially when deadlines are pending.  Therefore we do not recommend students take on any work that may affect their performance and grades. 

Work restrictions apply to students studying here under specific visa categories, so you may not be able work during your studies.  If you have been sponsored by us under our tier 4 sponsor license with UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) details on your ability to work will be printed on your visa or BRP - you can also consult the information on studying at a 'Publically Funded College' on the UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) website.

Alternatively, if you are a national from an EEA member state or Switzerland you can find relevant UKCISA information and guidance here.


International enquiries
+44 (0)113 222 3457 |

+44 (0)113 222 3514 |

International welfare
+44 (0)113 222 3514 |

Scholarships and fee status
+44 (0)113 222 3419 |

SU and societies
+44 (0)113 222 3507 |

Find out more


We offer seven BA (Hons) Music pathways and a Foundation Degree in Music Production. Four of our pathways can be taken as a Combined course, with one major and one minor


Further your studies, focus on your specialism and work alongside Creative Practitioners with our MA/MMus Creative Musician course

How to Apply

So you've browsed our course provision, and found a programme for you? Check you meet our entry requirements, read our guidelines, find out about our English Language requirements, and continue to application

Fees and Funding

A conservatoire training at competitive prices – at Leeds College of Music, we believe you get more for your money. Read about our three excellence scholarships, available annually to international as well as Home and EU students, and tuition fees